Rameswaram is one of the most important spiritual places associated with South India and is a very popular district in Tamil Nadu. This is located in the most Southern part of sacred India and ultimately helps in providing people be a continuous chain of pilgrimage coverage in the entire city. Any kind of walk through the temples of Rameswaram will be providing people with a glimpse of Ramayana and ultimately helps in providing people with the enforcement over the belief that Lord Rama was the one who worked on this earth. This town is perfectly blessed with the element of divine and spirituality in the whole process and is also known as one of the most important components of the Char Dhamsin India. Hence, visiting this particular city is a great idea and further, planning out the stay in resorts in Rameshwaram is equally important for people so that everyone will be able to enjoy the best-in-class experience of their lifetime. Following are some of the most important places to be visited in this particular city:
- Ramanathaswamy Temple: This particular place is one of the most modern places in this particular city and is a perfect example of marvelous architecture. Hinduism is very much successful in providing this particular temple with the best respect due to which it is considered to be one of the most popular spiritual tourism destinations in the whole of India. The actual temple of this particular place is very well believed to be built by Lord Ram himself due to which this temple has gained a lot of steamed position in the Indian mythological references. Visiting this particular place is worth it so that people can enjoy claims over the rich condition of Hindu mycology.
- JADA Theertham: This is the best opportunity of enjoying a refreshing escape to spiritual activities and this is one of the most important points for Hindu devotees. It has been very well believed that Lord Rama was the one who used to worship Sivalingam in this particular place and ultimately people will be able to enjoy the element of divinity very proficiently. It is also believed that this is the place where the giant bird Jatayu passed away trying to save goddess Sita from Ravana and this temple is one of the most important places to be visited by Hindu devotees.
- Dhanushkodi: Visiting this particular place is a good idea because this is the last road in India. Once this was a thriving point which was washed away in 1964 due to a cyclone but still, it is standing among the ruins with a lot of pride. Visiting this particular place will help provide people with different temples in different versions of their minds and ultimately if individuals are curious to enough discover the plot of Ram Sethu then visiting this particular place is important. This is also known as a perfect destination for the adventure drive along cross the silky Sand Dunes and the TARMAC Road.
- Five-face Hanuman temple: This particular place is very well respected in the Hinduism religion and is only 2 km away from the main temple of Rameswaram city. This is the place which has been very well believed that Hanuman revealed his five-face form for the very first time in this particular area and the place is very well made with Sindoor and worship with utmost devotion by the individuals. The temple over here will be including the statues of Rama Lakshmana and Sita. There is also a floating stone in this particular temple which is believed to be used during the Sethu as mentioned in the Ramayana. It is one of the most important and sacred places in the Hindu religion in India.
- Adam’s Bridge: This particular place is known as the blissful Road to the enchantment because this is the debatable historic bridge which will be connecting Rameswaram island to the northwest coast of Sri Lanka. This is a chain of the limestone from Danushkodi tape of India’s island which is connected only by a 2 km long bridge. It has been very well believed that Lord Rama along with monkey companions created a floating bridge to reach out to Sri Lanka and rescue his wife Sita from Ravana. As a result, this is known as the RAMASETHU bridge by the Indians.
- Waterbird sanctuary: Rameswaram is not only a religious sport but will also be very much helpful in providing people with the opportunity of exploring something new so that things are sorted out very easily and proficiently. This particular place is something different from the conventional centuries and ultimately helps in providing people with easy accessibility to the native and migratory water birds in the place. During the months of October-January different logs of migratory birds like a flamingo and other associated species land at this particular place and feed their offspring. This place is very well located in the district of South India and is one of the most important places to be visited by tourists in the city of Rameswaram.
- JatayuTheertham Temple: This is one of the most significant shrines of the city of Rameswaram and is also considered to be a memorial sort of construction because it has been built in the memory of great loyal Eagle of Ramayana who was Jatayu. Jatayu very well sacrificed his life while fighting with Ravan to save Sita and apart from different other kinds of major attractions of the city this particular place is also very much important and should be included on the bucket list of individuals. This place is not worth being missed by individuals which is the main reason that focusing on this particular aspect is equally important.
Hence, planning out a visit to the city of Rameswaram is important for individuals and ultimately planning out the stay in resorts in Rameshwaram is a great idea so that everyone will be able to enjoy the perfect experience without any kind of doubt.